Information Gathering and Usage
- We gather the e-mail addresses of those that correspond with us via e-mail, contact form and FB fan page. We do not distributed to or sold with other companies for commercial purposes and normally make use of this details to reinforce the level of our service.
- Once you sign up to any kind of our products and services we will request the details including your company name, personal name, e-mail address, company address and hosting credential information. Hosting credential information is required when setup our services. It is always a must to change the credential once we had completed the setup process. We uses collected information for the following general purposes: on-page optimization, off-page optimization which may include partner involvement, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement and contact. We do not share your personal information with third parties.
- We utilizes 3rd party companies and hosting associates to deliver the required networking, software, storage, computer hardware, and relevant systems needed to operate our services.
Disclosure & Changes
- We may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, just like to comply with the details requirement as stated in the Terms of Service.
- You retain the full right to access, amend, delete or correct your personal information where it is inaccurate any time. To do so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.