SEO Training Course Malaysia - Practical [Local SEO Engine]
An SEO Course That Summarizes My 10 Years Of Experience Which Helps You To Rank Websites in Google Search Engine Consistently
Welcome. I guess you might be landed here by searching one of these keywords:
SEO Course Malaysia, SEO Training Course Malaysia, SEO Short Course & SEO Training Malaysia
Are you looking for an SEO course to learn how to rank a website in Google search engine results? SEO marketing is an online marketing skill that is popular and high demand in Malaysia.
Once you learn the right SEO strategies, you can rank your own website, join digital marketing firm as an SEO specialist or even set up your own internet marketing SEO agency to help other business owners in Malaysia.
What is the Local SEO Engine Course?
[Local SEO Engine] is a search engine optimization course that focuses on ranking websites for local businesses in Malaysia and Singapore. This training summarizes my 10 years of SEO experience for SME businesses in Malaysia & Singapore, which saving a lot of time to search for training material online that suit to rank the local website in these locations.
This is not the typical SEO course that shares the basic theory. It is a full step by step blueprint on how to rank a website consistently even if you are non-IT skill person.
Who Should Attend?
- Any local business owners who like to get free traffic from the search engines.
- Any webmaster who wants to learn more about SEO and get more traffic from Google.
- Any website designer who wants to learn SEO and offer SEO services to their existing clients.
- Any digital marketing consultant who wants to learn SEO and offer SEO services to their existing clients.
- Any blogger who wants to learn how to get more traffic from the search engines.
- Anyone who wants to get more traffic other than social media sites.
- Anyone who wants to learn earns extra income via affiliate programs using SEO as the traffic source.
What Will You Learn from Here?
This is an online class, step by step EASY guide to help you to implement an effective SEO campaign without involving much technical skill.
- Overview of an effective SEO campaign
- Learn how SEO marketing bring sales to a business
- Learn how Google Rank a Website
- Learn the 3 important steps in the SEO process
A keyword analysis is a process to find out what keywords entered by users that are related to your product or services. By choosing the right keywords, you not only can get more visitors to your website but also make sure these visitors are a potential paying customer that can increase your business revenue. You will learn:
- How to get keywords ideas for your business
- How to do keywords analysis and pick the right keywords.
- How to do competitor analysis to find what out what keyword they are ranking
On-page optimization refers to a process to change the web design, content & structure to make it SEO friendly.
This is the fundamental step (part of search engine optimisation Training) to show that your website content is high quality and relevant to the search query from Google.
You will learn:
- Find out what is the 3 Key Optimization that impacts your 70-80% of the website ranking.
- How to do content optimization in the right way
- 8 ways to do image optimization
- Setting Schema Markup so that Google search engine understands the website better
- The importance of internal links & how to apply it
- How to add supporting content to increase topical relevancy.
- Google Search Console & Analytics setup
Google My Business Optimization
Google My Business let you receive free traffic Google map result. More than 70% of internet searches are local queries in Malaysia. So, it is important to set up a Google my business page for your business. It also provides a strong trust signal to your website so that it can rank better in Google search results.
- How to register a GMB page
- How to do Image Optimization for GMB page
- How to manage GMB Post
- GMB Review Management
Link Building - Off-Page Optimization
Off-page optimization refers to a link building process to get more site links to your website. The more high-quality links you have, the higher ranking your website will be.
In this section, we will share the link building blueprint for a local business website. What type of links, how to get it, and when to get it. The same search engine optimization services we did for our clients.
Here the training plan:
- How to setup Social Media profiles
- What is Social Signal and when to use it from social media sites.
- Where to add local business citations (local directory links)
- How to use a premium press release to get more foundation links
- How to use free or paid guest posting to get more links.
- What is links insertion and where to get it?
- What is the private blog network, and where to get it?
This is where you start to monitor the result and fine-tune it from time to time to maximize the free traffic from Google.
- Set up Rank Tracking tools to monitor your website ranking.
- Monitoring & Optimization
Each step will provide detail training instruction and recommended the outsourcing vendors. With a small amount of investment, you just need to have a plan and outsource most of the works to others.
How to Attend this Course
[Local SEO Engine] is an online course that includes:
- Step by Step video
- Important note & references
- All the vendors that use by my agency
- Student Discussion
- One-to-One 3o mins online coaching
- Case Study
- Free 5 primary links done by our inhouse team, which may able to help you rank on page 1 for local keywords in Malaysia (Limited to first 20 students).
Why should you learn SEO and DIY your SEO campaign?
Do you have the budget to spend RM 1,500 onward every month on SEO marketing?
A good search engine optimization campaign is costly and often cost from RM 1500/month onwards.
Why not do it by yourself? Especially if you are a local business owner that serve people in your city only.
For example a tailor in Ipoh, plumber in Penang, roof contractor in JB, dentist in Klang, barber in Damansara, veterinarian in Puchong, pharmacy store in Seremban, etc.
In fact, the SEO competition for local businesses is not high at all. You can implement the SEO campaign on your own with proper guidance to rank your website in top position.
In short, here are the benefits of Do-It-Yourself:
- You can save at least RM 1,500X 12 = RM 18,000 every year. Plaining an SEO campaign for 3 years? That’s RM 54,000!
- You control the quality of the SEO campaign so that you can avoid from unethical SEO company use the spammy technic and get your site penalized by Google
Or once you master the SEO skill, you can help other business owners to rank their website and earn extra income from there.
What are the differences compared to the Easy SEO guide?
The course provides extra Google My Business Optimization training and delivery via online video. It includes step by step how-to video series to guide you through.
You will receive free 5 primary links done by our inhouse team, which may able to help you rank on page 1 for local keywords in Malaysia (Limited to first 20 students).
You will also receive the outsource vendor lists that use by us and 1 to 1 workshop for 30 mins.
Adam Yong started SEO since 2005 and has offered SEO services to more than 100 clients in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia & Singapore since 2011.
Over time, he had done numerous testing, made a lot of mistakes and learned a set of proven SEO strategies that work very well for local business.
He hopes this course will help everyone to avoid those mistakes and launch his/her SEO campaigns with minimal efforts.
10 Years in SEO
Testimonial About The Course
By just implementing the 3 Key optimisation tips, my keyword ranking jump 35 spots into page 2.
Tailor in KL
The recommended outsourcing vendor worth back all the investments in this course.
What is [Local SEO Engine] Course❓
[Local SEO Engine] is a search engine optimization course that focuses on ranking websites for local businesses in Malaysia and Singapore. This training summarizes my 10 years of SEO experience for SME businesses in Malaysia & Singapore. ➡️ Click here to learn more.
What Will You Learn from Adam's SEO Course❓
This is an online class, step by step EASY guide to help you to implement an effective SEO campaign without involving much technical skill. It covers keyword analysis, on-page optimization, Google My Business optimization, link building and monitoring steps. ➡️ Click here to learn more.
What are the differences compared to other SEO courses in Malaysia❓
This is not the typical SEO course that shares the basic theory. It is a full step by step blueprint on how to rank a website consistently even if you are non-IT skill person. ➡️ Click here to learn more.